-
February 15th, 2004, 12:11 AM
#1
Inactive Member
So I was proud of myself for not spending any money today... Then I get home and my eBay auction ended, in which I sold some DVDs, and i got 70 bucks headed my way.
So I'm thinkin, what do I want to buy?
This set of gashapon I have been waiting to get:

and Figure Maniacs vol 11:
http://www.tokyocentral.com/shop/exd.asp?id=2360
which together, plus the cost of shipping from Japan should come out to around 70 bucks...
or...
<font color="#dedfdf"><font size="1">[ February 14, 2004 08:14 PM: Message edited by: UrashimaNick ]</font></font>
<font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ February 14, 2004 08:15 PM: Message edited by: UrashimaNick ]</font>
-
February 15th, 2004, 12:13 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
February 15th, 2004, 12:17 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Anime babes in bikinis is always the correct choice. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
February 15th, 2004, 12:24 AM
#4
Inactive Member
lol [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
February 15th, 2004, 12:41 AM
#5
Inactive Member
i like those Chobit's ones
-
February 15th, 2004, 03:03 AM
#6
Inactive Member
bikini chicks... [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
February 15th, 2004, 03:10 AM
#7
Inactive Member
here is where im leaning now:
im thinkin the bikini chicks, and the chobits & 2nd set of Kanon gashapon...
screw the magazine & the first set of Kanon...
i kinda want to sleep on it, but the Kanon 2 ends in an hour... maybe it wont sell and the guy will relist it... i'm sure more will pop up soon anyway...
hmmm...
-
February 15th, 2004, 04:07 PM
#8
Inactive Member
hell yeah, the best way to reward yourself when you didn't spend money when you had the urge to buy something is to go buy yourself something [img]wink.gif[/img]
i do it all the time [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
hope you figure outt what you want to get, i say get it all [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks